9 Beginner Workout Mistakes to Avoid
Personal training is about breaking through barriers and overcoming your perception of what you can do. It is a journey that challenges both your physical and mental self on the path to a healthier you. How many times have you told yourself, I can’t? We know you are stronger and more capable than you think. Let us show you what you can really do. With the right tools and support, we believe that anyone, at any stage of life can regain their health, their energy and improve their outlook on life. At Designed Training in Glastonbury our private studio provides state-of-the-art equipment and a staff of experienced certified personal trainers to motivate, support and guide you.
- Following Youtube/generic programs
- Heavy weights with poor form
- Doing too much too soon
- Not planning your work out ahead of time
- Not tracking your progress properly
- Not seeking help from a trainer
- Relying only on cardio
- Doing the same things over and over, not enough variety.
- Setting unrealistic goals
- Not improving your diet