HIGH SCHOOL (ninth-12th grade): Experienced athletes looking to improve either off or in-season. A more in-depth program designed to challenge athletes both physically and mentally. Sessions will be 90 minutes to allow for full proper warm-up, technical lifts, skill work, conditioning and cool down. The demands of high school athletics has become extremely competitive. This program will help athletes develop their skills, mental drive and instill habits that will benefit every aspect of their performance. Athletes at the high school level have an understanding of what it takes to compete at a high level. This program will push them to work harder and improve their knowledge of proper mechanics/techniques. Emphasis on mobility/recovery as well as general nutritional advice will be given as it relates to performance.
- Sessions will consist of 15 minute warm up, 5-10 minutes for technical lift/workout instruction and demonstration, 20-30 minutes for lift, 20-30 minutes of general conditioning and remaining time is allotted for cool down and stretching.
- Technical lift/workout portion can consist of major lifts and accessories, technique based exercises, plyometrics or speed work.
- Conditioning will support work done during technical portion i.e. power type lifts (C&J, explosive presses) will be paired with power/speed conditioning work (kettlebell swings, med ball throws)
- 2 days/week (20 sessions): $400 regular price, $340 discounted rate for early sign ups
$20.00/session regular price, $17.00/session discounted rate
- 3 days/week (30 sessions): $500 regular price, $425 discounted rate for early sign ups
$16.66/session regular price, $14.16/session discounted rate